The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG I am gonna fail my exams!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266
OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Empty
PostSubject: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:51 pm

I found out today I might fail my exams because I was homebound and behind! i had a emotional break down in class too! Any Help on what I should do? Fwap (my teacher is the one with the hammer)

Bow anyone who has tips I will bow to! LOL Word
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:37 am

Get the syllabus, fin ou what's missing and get help to cover it all
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:38 am

Of Course.. now I must bow to the great Caihlem! Bow

Thanks a LOT Caihlem!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : OMG I am gonna fail my exams! 11101010
OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : OMG I am gonna fail my exams! 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:32 am

Oh my Gosh, They really should give you some time to jump back into things you have been out for serious reasons,girly. It's not like you were just cutting classes and what not. I'd ask your teacher to please give you a grace period to get catch up with the class super nicely and tryn get back in the swing of things. It really seems unfair for them to fail you given the circumstances of your absense hunni. kiss heart

And if the teacher says no, I'd go above that head and approach the teachers supervisor as well about it then. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:31 pm

We tried that.. so my mama is going up to the school to pitch a fit.. oh yay! LOL
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952

Mood : OMG I am gonna fail my exams! 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Moms are good for that! hehehe
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:49 pm

She won.. not pretty.. but she won
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:54 pm

your mom or the teacher?
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:55 pm

my mom... embarrassed is what I am.. but relieved!
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:56 pm

Why are you embarrassed?
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:10 pm

she pulled an "anne" and went off
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:13 pm

Anne?
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:15 pm

her name.. we turned it into a verb.. LOL
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:18 pm

OMG my panic is increasing every moment!
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : OMG I am gonna fail my exams! 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:20 pm

Deep breath & go & talk to your parents about it, they should be able to help you calm down.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:22 pm

Mom tried.. Dad tried... Teacher tried...

Doctor put me on meds.. I started panicing in hospital bed....

*sigh* i will be fine once i pass my exams, ACTs, and finals..

I hope!
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:25 pm

You can ask your doctor about learning Deep Muscle Relaxation, it takes a few goes to master, but is very effective.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Hm.. interesting.. he said that "medicine + pain + stress + my general craziness= my freak outs"

these better stop soon! I had a breakdown in front of crush and he asked BFF "is she Ok?" then walked away
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:30 pm

I promise you if you find someone who knows about & can teach you Deep Muscle Relaxation, it will be of great benefit to someone with your anxieties.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Good Idea.. I will work on that tomorrow after my flirt session in 5th period... LOL

I need to TRY to go BACK to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG I am gonna fail my exams!   OMG I am gonna fail my exams! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG I am gonna fail my exams!
Page 1 of 1