The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Britney ran over another foot..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Britney ran over another foot.. 11101010
Britney ran over another foot.. Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Britney ran over another foot.. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Britney ran over another foot.. 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Britney ran over another foot.. Empty
PostSubject: Britney ran over another foot..   Britney ran over another foot.. EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 10:18 am

Ah Britney does it again and this time she has run over the foot of a police officer trying to help her leave the courthouse after her custody hearing. No

Britney ran over another foot.. Bs

Media has learned that an officer on duty at the Courthouse in Los Angeles was trying to help Britney leave her custody hearing, when Brit
rolled over her foot! The officer was one of the brave souls helping
Brit maneuver through a crowd of photographers as she pulled out of the
garage there. Surrounded my Media, Fans and Onlookers ~ The
officer was yelling at Britney to "Make a left, make a LEFT!" -- but the not paying attention Britney went right!

Sources say that the victim has no broken bones but is on crutches and has been reassigned to light duty. Just a
week earlier, Britney ran over the foot of a TMZ photographer in Beverly
Hills.

So Now, who will try to get the officer's sock to sell on eBay. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Britney ran over another foot.. Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Britney ran over another foot.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Britney ran over another foot..   Britney ran over another foot.. EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 10:25 am

I hate to say it but why crowd this woman in, just knowing shes a nightmare behind the wheel sometimes. I think everyone should move out of her way..Gezz. She's like a derailed freight rain on the lose LOL Constantly surrounded by the media, her every move scrutinized, you would think, Hey lets give her some space, ya know? Hell if I was Britney Id be running over hourds of photographers as well until they get the drift of leave me alone. Shes a dangerous person behind the wheel as it is. Maybe she should instead hire a personal driver to chauffer her around maybe like Danika Patrick LOL
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Britney ran over another foot.. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Britney ran over another foot.. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Britney ran over another foot.. 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Britney ran over another foot..   Britney ran over another foot.. EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 2:16 pm

It's amazing. I wonder how many mistakes can one person make. I think she did a lot and will probably continue to make more mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523
Britney ran over another foot.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Britney ran over another foot.. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Britney ran over another foot.. 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Britney ran over another foot..   Britney ran over another foot.. EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 4:04 pm

if she cant tell left from right, well...
i feel sorry for the officer, i would willingly have picked her up and taken her to my place, oops i mean the hospital
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Britney ran over another foot..   Britney ran over another foot.. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 3:08 pm

LOL Max!
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251
Britney ran over another foot.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Britney ran over another foot.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Britney ran over another foot..   Britney ran over another foot.. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 2:39 pm

What a stupid bimbo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Britney ran over another foot..   Britney ran over another foot.. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 9:38 pm

Rofl Word
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney ran over another foot..   Britney ran over another foot.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Britney ran over another foot..
Page 1 of 1