The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you tell some one....

Go down 
+7
129joe
ONECRUNCH
zinex
record4
lilacmoon
valhalla
Nessa
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : How do you tell some one.... 11101010
How do you tell some one.... Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100How do you tell some one.... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : How do you tell some one.... 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

How do you tell some one.... Empty
PostSubject: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 10:16 am

They're getting Fat? There's no easy way to say such thing without putting yourself in the dog house really. LOL How would you go about telling some one you care about they're getting a little fluffy? Without hurting there feelings... Shrug
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 7:17 pm

Without hurting their feelings? Near to impossible LOL

Personally; I just tell it fanckly,they get mad, but then it passes.
Then again, I only say it when someting NEEDS to be done, otherwie I leave it to them - not my problem Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Who is it? And why would I care? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 6:01 am

Maybe it's you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
How do you tell some one.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do you tell some one.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 6:47 am

i'd just be honest.....not really any other way.... well, unless it just randomly comes up in chat, but that's not going to happen
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950
How do you tell some one.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do you tell some one.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 7:00 am

does it matter how they look y need to tell them , it may hurt their feelings Sad
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
How do you tell some one.... Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100How do you tell some one.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 8:43 am

No Caihlem , its not Jason, silly LOL

Well Katie, I don't think anyone would want to say it hurtfully intentionally really, But I have a friend who eats when shes depressed and is starting to pack on the pounds like wow! Now knowing its a depression thing, I'd have to tread even easier, ya know? It's not liked I'd say "Wow _____ , Your ass is HUGE now! LOL

But more of tryna get her motivated to workout more. Like offer to go Jogging, Biking, Rollerblading, or to the gym with her, without making her feel self conscious about her weight either. It's like walking on egg shells really. Shrug
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Nessa wrote:
They're getting Fat? There's no easy way to say such thing without putting yourself in the dog house really. LOL How would you go about telling some one you care about they're getting a little fluffy? Without hurting there feelings... Shrug

did you sort this out nessa , how did it go ?????? Boogie
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 5:46 pm

It went well for a week or so we went jogging & rollerblading 2gether.. Big Grin She just needed a little motivator..Mee!.. But now i moved and do the gym thingy so I'll have to step it up a couple notches , next time we workout together Wink
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 5:50 pm

glad it all sorted Big Grin i could do with u as my personal trainer as i need to shift quite a few pounds but cant afford a gym and dont have time for one either Big Grin
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 4:43 am

I like to tell them that they are turning into a lardass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 6:33 am

Gus... you're turing into a lardass LOL

*hides behind Nessa*
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 10:20 am

Caihlem wrote:
Gus... you're turing into a lardass LOL

*hides behind Nessa*

LOL Caihlem, you're a goof!

Gus~ * busts out the Bug spray * Don't make me use this! Razz
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 11:32 am

lol caihlem u lard arse lol Big Grin [runs to pink room to hide ]
Back to top Go down
zinex

Female
Number of posts : 27

Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:57 pm

i told my husband this the other night. I turned to him, looked him in the eyes and smiled, then said "thank god one of us has gotten pregnant at last" and patted his belly. He didnt speak to me after that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pregnancy2parents.com
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 12:21 am

OMG Zinex. Thats too funny LOL aww. I hope he didn't make you pay to long for that lil joke. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 6:52 pm

How do you tell some one.... Rire-20060614

That is evil
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 6:46 am

i should try that one on my hubby Big Grin
Back to top Go down
ONECRUNCH

Male
Number of posts : 202

Mood : How do you tell some one.... 6510
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:09 am

Caihlem wrote:
Without hurting their feelings? Near to impossible LOL

Personally; I just tell it fanckly,they get mad, but then it passes.
Then again, I only say it when someting NEEDS to be done, otherwie I leave it to them - not my problem Smile

+1 Tell it like it is if it is someone you care about. If they care equally the same they will acknowledge and move on. If they cannot then perhaps they are not worthy of your care.
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
How do you tell some one.... Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100How do you tell some one.... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : How do you tell some one.... 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 2:51 am

Trust me, those of us with "lard arses" already know.

You're only stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:47 pm

hahaha. Kinda true Joe. Wink
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:37 pm

you people are too funny!
Back to top Go down
Camulus
VIP
VIP
Camulus

Male
Number of posts : 1281

Mood : How do you tell some one.... 4610
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 pm

They go beyond funny. LOL
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
How do you tell some one.... Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100How do you tell some one.... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : How do you tell some one.... 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 7:52 pm

How do you tell someone:- that they are boring you?
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 pm

by telling them to go to bed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you tell some one....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: Entertainment :: Fashion / Style-
Jump to: