The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you tell some one....

Go down 
+7
129joe
ONECRUNCH
zinex
record4
lilacmoon
valhalla
Nessa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 11101010
How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

They're getting Fat? There's no easy way to say such thing without putting yourself in the dog house really. LOL How would you go about telling some one you care about they're getting a little fluffy? Without hurting there feelings... Shrug
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:34 pm

That wasn't directed at you!

I have a friend from years back who I see only once in a blue moon & he keeps ringing me up every couple of months & we keep going over the same topics of discussions over & over again!
It makes me keep looking for an excuse to have to get off the phone.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266
How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:36 pm

LOL! I was joking.. I have a friend like that, I just say "would you shut up" and she does.. and he does too!

LOL.. Gata love my friends! LOL
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:38 pm

I couldn't say that to him, I would never hear from him again & I don't want that.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:40 pm

LOL well considering you aren't my age.. I guess not!
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:51 pm

If only we could all go back to being a teenager again, there's so much fun & life ahead.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:53 pm

LOL! seriously "shut the **** up" works for us!

edit: weird.. that was supposed to be HECK!

Last edited by gracielaine on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952

Mood : How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:52 pm

I have no answers for you Joe. I have the same problem with a couple of my husbands friends. One is an older lady who has been like a mom to him. She is brilliant, and so is my husband. So they LOVE to talk intellectual things, and their favorite subject HISTORY! BORING!!!!!!!

The bad thing is, she knows how to speak english and makes the effort to speak english so that I can hear to. But I really don't care to hear!! lol And when my husband starts to see me drifting away, he will remind me that she is talking to ME. Or that she is speaking english for me, so pay attention. lol

So thats the bad thing, when someone speaks english so I can hear their conversation to everyone in the room, I am expected to listen to every bit of it. But it bores me out of my freaking skull!!! Half the time I don't even know what in the world she is talking about. LOL

Almost everytime she comes to visit, and another one of his friends, I end up having a sleep attack and have to go to bed. hahahaha

As for your friend, well if you have a pager or a couple of cell phones in your home, then call yourself, or page yourself and say you have to get off, to answer that very important call or page. lol OR write a note to your wife or daughter and have them loudly call for you. hahaha Have them save you!
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:02 pm

They think I'm cruel already for cutting the conversations short, but most men don't see why you should be on the phone for more than 5 minutes - unless you're on the pull.
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:56 am

record4 wrote:
I like to tell them that they are turning into a lardass.

Thats not nice, shutup lardass Moon heart

Size shouldnt matter, its about whats inside.

Star Wars Rofl
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell some one....   How do you tell some one.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you tell some one....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: Entertainment :: Fashion / Style-
Jump to: