The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realm Staff Update 3/8/08

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 11101010
Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Empty
PostRealm Staff Update 3/8/08

hyper Well it's Offical guys. Smile We now have a new staff member here at The Realm.

As of today ~ Please everyone Welcome Caihlem to the team. Sookie

He is The Realm's New Super Moderator to join Daniel. Big Grin

hug Welcome to the Team Caihlem. heart I'm sooo glad to have you here with us now. kiss

You sure as hell hung around here long enough.. tehe Razz It's an Honor to have you aboard Sweety. Pink Heart

*Ahhh Poor Kilsek* I dreadfully await his reply..haha Twisted Evil

Oh and BTW ~ No you can't ban Kilsek, Caihlem! Nono
And no you can't ban Caihlem ,Kilsek! Razz

Ya'll are gonna haveta leave your weapons at the door and tryna get along now, ya hear? lol

This could get interesting Whistle

Cheerleader Welcome Caihlem Cheerleader

Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Heart-1
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 :: Comments

Skittles
Re: Realm Staff Update 3/8/08
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:41 pm by Skittles
Congrats Caihlem!
Nessa
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:58 pm by Nessa
Skittles. LOL I swear I practically had to harrass him to come join here gurly. Begged him numerous times to join the staff! But Nope! ~ I was Denied!..Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Mad0169

The asking him again. I thought it was a brain fart on his part when he said yes LOL I hadta make him repeat himself so I was sure I heard correctly.

But I'm glad hes on staff now. Big Grin. Now I can make sure he doesn't disappear on us completely since leaving the support forums. ( Creep )

I'm pretty lucky to have such a great team as my staff. Smile
Skittles
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:05 pm by Skittles
Yes you are!

I was shocked too, cuz he told me he was only going to be a staff member at one forum. Which he is already. I think he misses getting the chance to YELL and people! hahaha

Altho, his best chance for getting to do that and moderate was at the support forums.

But now that he has powers, I can't harrass him as much as I would normally! He could do me some serious damage now! hahaha
Nessa
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:09 pm by Nessa
hahaha. Thats funny. I'm so usedta him being the boss on the SF its my turn. Now I'm HIS boss and so's Luky haha.. Scheety how things work out sometimes and now Kilsek is gonna just love having him on the team now..its gonna be lovely Big Grin

Well I'm so glad you decided to join us here hun..I could never really speak to you on the support forum..I hope you enjoy your time here with us.. I promise we're only mildly crazy..Wink hug
Skittles
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:13 pm by Skittles
Mildly crazy?????? Well since I joined, I think I have taken you to a whole new level dear!
Nessa
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:24 pm by Nessa
haha. Well great..I'm glad Wink We are a very friendly bunch here so baisclly we all try and get along. But then there's Caihlem who is well caihlem so, I can't wait to see how this plays out. LOL

A) I just dont want Kilsek and Caihlem killing each other all over The Realm here. There was almost bloodshed in the VIP section btwn the two once. I hadta handcuff Caihlem and remove his weapons..lol It could've got deadly. Wink

B) I don't want Caihlem being harrassed for anything forumotion support wise here ( Which is in the rules ) and I dont want Caihlem killing off my members slowly either so. I'm just gonna haveta keep my fingers crossed now and hope for the best. LOL
Skittles
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:36 pm by Skittles
HAHAHA the scary thing is, that me and Caihlem's sense of humor is about the same. We go round and round in the messenger.

Oh come ON!!! I wanna harrass him in here for forum support!!! Just a little!
Hey Caihlem...I have a GREAT suggestion for the support forum!

Maybe we can have a place where we can make suggestions or ideas that the support staff could suggest to the techs. Cuz if THEY make the suggestion then maybe the techs will listen to them more and we can GET it!?!?!?!?!

Oh and maybe the members can be assigned a special color, so they can write in that color and everyone will know who they are. The staff can still use bold for moderation tho!

Oh and I have a question....if you want to leave the forum, how do you get out?? I usually have to unplug my computer. Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Buger

OH and and and.....Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Grin2
Nessa
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:39 pm by Nessa
Rofl hahaha.. Oh I'm sure he's gonna love that LOL
Skittles
Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:42 pm by Skittles
I am sure he will! I am even having someone edit a smilie for me, just for HIM! hahaha The brat!

OH and I can understand your concerns about him and Kilsek.

btw where is the VIP section. I will have to look for it
Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:06 am by Guest
Welcome to the staff buddy.
Skittles
Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:10 am by Skittles
LOL I just read that we can't use colored text here as well. oops

Well I can't edit it, as the edit posts are disabled, so someone will have to remove the tags for me.
Luky
Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:04 am by Luky
Tags removed Wink
The VIP section can only be seen by staff and VIP group so you must be in the VIP group in order to see it. To be in thee VIP group you need at least 700 posts Wink
Welcome to the team Caihlem Wink (I remember someone saying the same thing to me Big Grin )
Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:25 am by Guest
You mean a british sucker living in france about so high, so long with long hair and on another forum? Smile
Don't forget I took 3 years (if not more) off your life expectancy when I did it too Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Prodigy

I'm glad you accepted me Big Grin
(What, I can't ban Kilsek? Cry )
Nessa
Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:25 am by Nessa
LOL The Realm may never be the same again now Caihlem. I'm trusting you with my baby.. I rest assured you will do a great job here babes kiss

No banning Kilsek! Neener
Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:29 am by Guest
Nessa wrote:
I'm trusting you with my baby..
First mistake Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Couleur-content-5

Nessa wrote:
No banning Kilsek! Neener
Second Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 As253
Luky
Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:33 pm by Luky
Caihlem wrote:
You mean a british sucker living in france about so high, so long with long hair and on another forum? Smile
Don't forget I took 3 years (if not more) off your life expectancy when I did it too Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Prodigy
Yep that guy Razz And you didn't took 3 years of my life. Maybe 2 and a half LOL
valhalla
Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:58 pm by valhalla
welcome cailum, glad you could join the staff team with me and luki and nessa (good to have you!)
Nessa
Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:03 am by Nessa
Daniel, now you're not the only supermod Wink That's cool Smile

Kilsek still hasn't been on yet.. tehe heart
Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:18 pm by Guest
Yep, he'll know to fear C A I H L E M Realm Staff Update 3/8/08 Prodigy
Bad Wolf
Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:19 pm by Bad Wolf
Caihlem wrote:

ooo u made SuperDuper Mod hug * conGratZ
valhalla
Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:32 pm by valhalla
Caihlem wrote:

thanks for the spelling lesson. lol
Nessa
Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:28 pm by Nessa
Bump Bumped for Kilsek. LOL
Kilsek
Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:00 pm by Kilsek
Oh no way. Nessa I loved ya there for a bit now you are on the bad list!!

LUCKY!!! Let me ban the both of them!!

Hear that sound cahlem? That is the sound of the blades sharpening, soon ye shall be Bloody!

Ya I know I spelled your name wrong. What ya gonna do about it?
Skittles
Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:33 am by Skittles
He's gonna sick his fans/buddy's on ya! hehehe Smackdown
Post  by Sponsored content

Realm Staff Update 3/8/08

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next