The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween 11101010
Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween   Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:48 pm

hyper I can't wait to see this new movie..I love Rob Zombie flicks Big Grin..He's taking a big chance on remaking an old classic. But I bet it's gonna be GOOD! Michael
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtR9Fxz2lng
In theaters August 2007
nailbiting
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Anlace
Anlace

Female
Number of posts : 49
Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween   Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 12:31 am

Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Nitara
Established Member
Established Member
Nitara

Female
Number of posts : 52
Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween   Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:49 pm

I saw it last week and thought it was pretty good. I won't say anymore so I don't spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it yet. Twisted Evil Michael
Back to top Go down
http://vampress-nitara.livejournal.com
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween 11101010
Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween   Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 1:04 am

I loved it Big Grin ..It took Rob Zombie to pull this off and bring back on old classic with more depth then any of the others. I enjoyed it. Smile. I'm a Horror Freak too. Jerzey Devil
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween   Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 2:57 am

i have never seen any of those moovies, but i like zombi films, so it should be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween   Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween Empty

Back to top Go down

Rob Zombie's ~ Halloween
Page 1 of 1