The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games that you play on your PC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : Games that you play on your PC 11101010
Games that you play on your PC Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Games that you play on your PC Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Games that you play on your PC 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Games that you play on your PC Empty
PostSubject: Games that you play on your PC   Games that you play on your PC EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 7:41 am

I don't know how widely spread are consoles in the USA( But from what i can tell they are pretty widely spread) But I would like to know what PC games do you play(if you have the time of course).
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Games that you play on your PC Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Games that you play on your PC Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Games that you play on your PC 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Games that you play on your PC   Games that you play on your PC EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 11:55 am

I dont really play PC games often, But i did just add the game Frogger to my myspace page, so I can play while i'm on there. LOL geek

http://www.myspace.com/xxnessaxx44

Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Games that you play on your PC Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Games that you play on your PC Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Games that you play on your PC   Games that you play on your PC EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 3:07 am

I just installed Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 08 In my computer. It is a pretty good game.
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Games that you play on your PC   Games that you play on your PC EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 10:14 am

I have just downloaded the demo for FIFA 08. Can't wait to install it and most of all play it.
Back to top Go down
Camulus
VIP
VIP
Camulus

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Games that you play on your PC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Games that you play on your PC Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Games that you play on your PC 4610
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Games that you play on your PC   Games that you play on your PC EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 10:57 pm

I don't play PC games on my machine. My machine isn't made for games. The old machine I gave my Mother was made for games and doesn't have an Internet connection. I sometimes go over there and play. Very rarely that I play.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266
Games that you play on your PC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Games that you play on your PC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Games that you play on your PC   Games that you play on your PC EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:38 am

Sims, Sims2, (have lots of expansion packs) zoo tycoon 1 & 2.... umm think that is all..
Back to top Go down
Chou

Male
Number of posts : 22

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Games that you play on your PC   Games that you play on your PC EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:49 am

Where to start..

F.E.A.R.
Battlefield 2
Resident Evil 4
Splintercell

I don't play much anymore because my free time goes into the community Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games that you play on your PC   Games that you play on your PC Empty

Back to top Go down

Games that you play on your PC
Page 1 of 1