The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current games that you play

Go down 
+7
lilacmoon
Max™
Bad Wolf
Nitara
Nessa
Morgan
Luky
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : Current games that you play 11101010
Current games that you play Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Current games that you play Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Current games that you play 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Current games that you play Empty
PostSubject: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 4:41 pm

What are the current games that you play or that you have installed on your PC or console? My current games are:
CSI 4-Hard Evidence; Fifa 08; World Racing 2 and Formula 1 2006. That's it for now. I still wait for Football manager 2008, NFS Pro Street and Fifa Manager 08.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227
Current games that you play Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Current games that you play Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 7:35 am

Cool!

I play Quake III, but I haven't played it in a while lol. I also play 2moons, which is a fantastic online game.

I then have other games I play from time-to-time, one of my favourites is Command & Conquer Generals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 8:51 am

Runescape - MMORPG (online RPG)
Wolfenstein, ennemy Territory - MMORPG
Master Class Chess

(Freecell, Deminor, Solitaire, Pinball & Hearts Current games that you play Couleur-content-5)
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Current games that you play Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Current games that you play Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Current games that you play 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 3:50 pm

BeJeweled Deluxe (Online)

Offline. Not alot really. Unless I'm playing with my girls Sonic, or Super Mario buju Shrug

Guess I'm not a big gamer really, Jason holds that title in our house. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Current games that you play Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Current games that you play Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 4:41 am

Just added two more games to my collection: Syberia 2(2004) and The secret files of Tunguska(2006) two adventure games. Can't wait to play and finish them. Also I started playing Colin McRae Rally 2005.
Back to top Go down
Nitara
Established Member
Established Member
Nitara

Female
Number of posts : 52
Current games that you play Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Current games that you play Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 10:48 am

Most of the games I play are online. I play Magesty Heroes, Shinobi Legends, Urban Dead, and The Dark Grimoire. I was in to this computer game called Descent into Madness, but I had to install it due to some bugs in the game.

Most of the games I play offline are fighting games like Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Virtua Fighter, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
http://vampress-nitara.livejournal.com
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 268

Mood : Current games that you play 7510
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 11:49 am

currently my time is divided betwix 2 online RPGs

+ Heavy Metal War (Transformers)
+ Legend of the Green Dragon: Dragon Machine
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfx.com
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523

Mood : Current games that you play 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 8:52 am

well i dont play online and on pc i got solitare, yes i know im boring,

the best game i did ever play on pc was dungeon keeper,
the sims was based on it but its more like sims in the bronks,
the idea is, build a dungeon, fill it with monsters, then kill the good guys.
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 5:59 am

ive got vista on my lap top and cant find any compatible games for vista
so i just play solitaire,hearts and spider solitaire Zzz
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 4:53 pm

Yesterday I installed Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 on my PC. A pretty cool soccer game. In my opinion it's better than Fifa 08.
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 12:57 pm

World Snooker Championship 2005 because I really like Snooker!
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 2:16 pm

one of my faves online is pinball Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523

Mood : Current games that you play 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 2:50 pm

to make games play on vista, right click on the icon for that game, choose properties, select the compatibility tab, in there is a drop down menu to allow you to set it to run in XP mode etc, then should play.
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 6:03 pm

Max™ wrote:
to make games play on vista, right click on the icon for that game, choose properties, select the compatibility tab, in there is a drop down menu to allow you to set it to run in XP mode etc, then should play.

Thanks for the info but I already knew that. Anyway this is good for other members who didn't knew that. Same thing works with games that work in 2windows 98 and if you want them to make them work on XP, just that you select run in Windows 98 mode
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 5:24 pm

kewl ill try that xx
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 6:37 pm

Just installed FIFA Manager 08. I really great soccer manager in my opinion. Probably the best.
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 4:14 pm

Just got a new game. It's called Indigo Prophecy. It's another adventure game,because I love adventure games.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Current games that you play Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Current games that you play Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 4:31 am

I'm playing FFX now on PS2. Big Grin It's cool, I guess. Love the characters but you knew that already Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 6:12 am

ive not got many games as i have vista and finding hard to get compatible games...... any ideas
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 6:27 am

wave Good Morning Lilac hunny, hug Do you have any game consoles? Like XBOX, Playstation, etc? I dont know to much about gaming online really. I'm still just tryna figure out the whole RPGing online right now LOL heart
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 6:33 am

ive registered on that site too and cant work it out at all

goodmorning hug how are you today huni is your hubby ok x
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 6:48 am

Yeah Its kinda confusing in the begining, it gets easier as you go along and see how other members play out there charcters and what they do. I'm still trying to get the hang of it myself really. Wink

Yeah my hubbys doing great hun, Thanx hug Sneaky mofo gave me his cold yesterday so were both carrying tissues boxes around today.. How sweet, right? LOL Its still early here like 5:30 am. So were just getting our day in motion here..slowly .. Sick. How are you and your hunny doing love? kiss Hope your days going well so far babes. hug
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 4:03 pm

Just added another game to my collection. It's supposed to be a horror adventure game. I will see how horror and how scary it really is. It's called Darkness Within.
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 5:44 pm

Nessa wrote:
Yeah Its kinda confusing in the begining, it gets easier as you go along and see how other members play out there charcters and what they do. I'm still trying to get the hang of it myself really. Wink

Yeah my hubbys doing great hun, Thanx hug Sneaky mofo gave me his cold yesterday so were both carrying tissues boxes around today.. How sweet, right? LOL Its still early here like 5:30 am. So were just getting our day in motion here..slowly .. Sick. How are you and your hunny doing love? kiss Hope your days going well so far babes. hug

we all great ta huni , i full of cold though yuk xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 7:24 pm

I had a start o a cold in South Africa, fortunately I gre out of t real qucik Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current games that you play   Current games that you play Empty

Back to top Go down

Current games that you play
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next