The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think online relationships can really work?

Go down 
+9
Max™
DC
justanothergirlyo
Nitara
valhalla
Luky
record4
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Nessa
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think Online Relationships can really work?
1) Yes
Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 V-left1231%Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 V-righ12
 31% [ 4 ]
2) No
Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 V-left1246%Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 V-righ12
 46% [ 6 ]
3) Maybe
Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 V-left1223%Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 V-righ12
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 11101010
Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Do you think online relationships can really work?   Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 9:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have met a few people on line who have fallen in love with thier mates over the internet and traveled damn near half the world to be together. So I know it can work. Some of my friends are the proof. Big Grin And I have seen friends come back home heartbroken as well. Do you think online relationships can really work? And why?

I'd say "Yes"
I think the pro's out weigh the con's in my eyes. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523
Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you think online relationships can really work?   Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 2:07 pm

i voted maybe,
i have known friends, 1 in canada come to uk & took his net g/f back with him,
another went to australia to be with his net g/f
both are happy still,
i have met 3 off the net, lived with 1 of them for 3 months, wont go into details, but other people made sure it didnt work.
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950
Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you think online relationships can really work?   Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 5:22 am

ButterFly 2 not sure never had one but i know people who have met this way and they now happily married Pink Heart ButterFly 2
Back to top Go down
Ptsface

Male
Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you think online relationships can really work?   Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 8:30 pm

Idk cuz i have never been with anybody Sad knowbody likes me Sad
Back to top Go down
zinex

Female
Number of posts : 27

Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think online relationships can really work?   Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 10:34 am

yes i think they can work though i have never had an experience of it, i know quite a few people that have met online then in real life and got together properly. Its just you need to be a lot more cautious about online relationships, you could be speaking to anyone really!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pregnancy2parents.com

PostSubject: Re: Do you think online relationships can really work?   Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 4:51 pm

Even me Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Xdci7
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 11101010
Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you think online relationships can really work?   Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 4:57 pm

*makes mental note ~ Caihlem is probably the biggest internet fweak of all* LOL

Kidding!... Whistle

kiss
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male
Number of posts : 121

Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think online relationships can really work?   Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 3:44 am

It's yes for me... I've seen one blossom before...

I have these two friends from an online game (Ragnarok Online) and they were constant posters on the official game forum's love section.

I was also a mainstay during that time because I was just messing around with the locals. Anyway, after 3 years of not playing the game, I just recieved news that the two of them (2 female characters, one was a female knight and the other was a male player hiding behind a female character) actually went on and sent messagers with each other, eventually leading to a serious relationship.

I mean, they literally endured 2 years of just talking in Yahoo Messenger (they were both from the Philippines but the girl was residing in Vancouver) and they just met face to face last November, when the girl finally chose to live back here in the Philippines to finally be with the guy.

Now that's persistence...

And the crazy fact is, it all started in the love section of an official forum of an Online Game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think online relationships can really work?   Do you think online relationships can really work? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think online relationships can really work?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2