The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adi's Coffee Room

Go down 
+18
Camulus
129joe
Morgan
Bad Wolf
Isshin
Selena Fan
valhalla
Luky
dede
DC
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
lilacmoon
record4
Megs
Max™
justanothergirlyo
Adi
Nessa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 11101010
Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Coffee This is Adi's Coffee room where we all come to chat about our days and touch base on what's been going on with everyone. props

Oooh I left the coffee maker in the Pink Room. Fudge~ *runs to get it now* Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Heart-2
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 268
Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 7510
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:11 pm

Nessa wrote:
Oh wait, Did you take that issue with the members who can't get on to the support forum? Since the updates recently things are a smidge off. Kilsek was having issues getting on The Realm for days as well. You should tryn have the techs look into it on the SF hun. I bet it's a glitch somewhere. Chin hug

i did post it in the support forum, screen shot in all

no relpy - i guess i'll bump the topic (prob get lock'd ) LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfx.com
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:19 pm

haha. Silly. No, I doubt they'd lock it. I'll go bump it about Kisek's issue here as well then hun. hug I hope they can figure out what this issue is because this isn't the 1st time Kil's had this problem here before either. Chin
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:26 pm

ok, im also trying to geta screen cap of him not being able to access forumotion.com
http://help.forumotion.com/connection-problems-f42/server-not-found-t11551.htm
Back to top Go down
Camulus
VIP
VIP
Camulus

Male
Number of posts : 1281

Mood : Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 4610
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 11:02 pm

I had the same problem a few days ago when I was surfing the web. I reported it on MozillaZine (Firefox support) and they said it is caused by your add-ons you have install. So I uninstalled them and the problem corrected itself. It must have been that one of my add-ons were corrupt.
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:55 am

To Bad Wolf,

Dedicated a song to you, hopefully to help you get over Thurs/Fridays problems.

have a cup of coffee and a listen.
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 12:01 pm

hi put kettle on Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:32 pm

**drinking the starbucks this morn**

doing so so ** weekend was great // now i gota face the week **uggg**

i am way behind on CSS request (for DarkFX) due to my busy work sched and RL commitments

other than that * Coffee
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:43 pm

* makes a fresh pot of Java for everyone * Coffee Pot

Uugh, I hate Mondays as well Jaq. hug You know, I bet if they changed payday's to Monday instead it may change the whole dreaded back to work Mundain Monday issues I know soo many people have, myslef included. LOL

Woof! I hear that hunni, Work & RL tend to keep us so occupied I to have let alot of things slip off at the Realm from time to time, you know? Wink But it's all good. I'm sure you will get all done in time. Its just the pressure of feeling so rushed by deadline an such that make me anxious some time. Just take a deep breath and know it will get done soon. And look at it this way. we're only 4 more days away fromt the weekend again.. LOL kiss Pink Heart
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:03 am

It's almost 10:AM here and I still haven't had my morning coffee boost yet.

* helps myself to a cup* Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 OH3

* Yawns* I sure hope Daniel comes back soon. Where is my Super Mod? Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Butterfly
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:53 pm

my spouse quit her job, which has a negative impact on my job (im being "reassigned") in corporate america that means - demoted * o well, it was fun to play programmer while it lasted .. back to "hello my name is ..."

/

she's not going back to work anytime soon * she left due to medical reasons
its effects me, due to the fact that now im responsible for the transportation of the kiddos to and rom skool (which is right by my office)
problem is i need a static shift (8:15am - 4:45pm) * apparently im not as cruial or important to this project as i thought i was.

we have what is called FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) so it protects my employment in the event i have to leave work or cant come in etc .. due to her condition, but apparently, this is not conductive to businesss needs to the project - and well * like i said * guess im not so important as i thought i was to the project oO

so they simply "reassigned" / demoted me back to what i was orig hired as (2yrs ago) - "hello my name is.. " Crying or Very sad

they're givin me 2weeks (go figure) to transition out (im not stupid, they still need me to finish programing in the new accounts we have comming in on 10MAR)

i get to keep my pay * so thats all good, but, its just very sadning and almost personal * but thats corporate america * its not personal * its business * (but its because of my personal issues) * pale
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 2:47 pm

OMFG Jaq. Wow, what the hell! Aww thats so funked hunni. Gosh I'm sorry to hear that. Wow your just getting short changed all over the place lately love. Sad I would be so mad at my job. God how could they just do that hun? No So this means all kinds of changes again for you now. hug I'm so sorry Jaq. It has got to get better soon hun Pink Heart hug

So what is it that you want to do? Will you stay at your old position now? Can't you apply for programmer positions elsewhere if you chose now, since you have the experience? Aww , I'm so sorry you have all this pressure on you from all angles Jaq. heart hug
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 3:03 pm

I could look to rePost with in the company
but due to my wife no longer working (and the fact it takes a year in employment to qualify for FMLA)

so to keep my FMLA, i have to stick with the same comp * trust me im looking, but honestly * i have no degree in this, just experience ... i dunno (my soul is just dying inside every day i come into work)
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Aww I'm so sorry Sweety. hug I hope and pray you find a way to pull threw this. It's could only get better, right? kiss And your birthday is coming up soon too correct? I'm sure things will start looking up soon love. Pink Heart

I too have been stressing lately over various issues in my life right now. I needed a break to regroup and take some time to work things out, ya know? We just gotta stay positive and believe everything will work out as it should in the end babes. heart
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:08 pm

... now // she (my spouse) has to use my(our) home PC for her work and what not
a few weeks ago she ( No Swearing ) up my system systing beyond beleif
as i told Soundwave and Gor - i kitbashed my G1 soundwave into a working Ipod shuffle(1gb) and had my PC running/leeching off its virtual memory

well my chica decides to plug her iPod shuffle in at the same time which initially causes no issues. Now when i go to plug in my flash drive(all my work that i keep on RDD, DarkFX etc) now .. its just corrupt * over half the files/folders cannot be opened * it doesnt reconize .CSS or .IBF or any of ther file type, half my .JPG images are no longer readble

it looks as if my entire drive has to be reformated (which not cool as it contains most of my DarkFX site and RPG scripts from the last 4+ years O.O ! )

and its not my PC anymore - she took it over (even my Tardis)
her words not mine ("i bought that not just for you, but becuz i as tired of reaching around to the back of the comp to plug in a usb device")

she has no faith in my computer skillz - none whats so ever * i test my drive at work
and Slag it ! * over half the files, images, scripts were either unaccesable or just gibberish (like opening a Flash file in notepad < ShadowDragon understands)

even did a disk clean up at home, virus sweep/clean * nope all clear
but - couldnt even de-frag the drive

so * i did the only sensable thing i could do * smashed it with hammer

* Slag It ! *
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:18 pm

OMG girly, you did not smash it with a hammer! Shocked Holy crap hun, Geez when it rains it pours stress management eh? Well that can't be the end all of all , can it?There hasta be a way to get ur files back now. Uuugh thats so horrible sweety. I'm so sorry. hug heart
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Nessa wrote:
OMG girly, you did not smash it with a hammer! Shocked Holy crap hun, Geez when it rains it pours stress management eh? Well that can't be the end all of all , can it?There hasta be a way to get ur files back now. Uuugh thats so horrible sweety. I'm so sorry. hug heart

sure did ! * busted it goood * only way i know how to teach tech who's boss Terminate

*sigh* yes, everything can be restored * i dont call my self the Digital Alchemist for nothing ... i just have to just go back out to my various online databases and recollect it.

but -* now * i dont have a PC to use, with my spouse taking over (our) pc at home, im S.O.L

so * i can do some stuff from work, but not much longer (as i'm being reassigned soon) so * F*IT
my site is still up and i guess, i'll get back to programing when i do
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:24 am

Dang Jaq. Sad Gosh that just sucks. I would so be repossessing the the home computer at least till you can get everything back, she's just gotta understand. I'd beg, really. I couldn't live without my internet space. Not for any extended period of time without losing my marbles completely.

I can't tell you how many times I have destroyed equipment .Xbox's Playstation's, Game controllers, my old desktop computer I wanted to take out back and shoot it due to fits of misguided anger myself hun. lol Only to have to replace it anyway later Wham

heart I feel so bad all this stuff keeps coming at you from all ends Hun hug I truly hope you can get everything worked out and back on track again Jaq. It may just take a lil bit longer then expected to smooth things out. hug

It has GOT to get better babes. * hands you a beer * kiss
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:22 am

* grabs a quick cup of coffee* Coffee

I'm so hyper today guys * dances around my room *

I'm contemplating rain today and yet its so beautiful out. I cant wait to go out after the rain and take some pictures for a deviant art contest of some cool nature pic's Big Grin

I find the rain so soothing sometimes. Blush

I just have this strange feeling that some how ~ today is gonna be a great day! Big Grin * goes back to Dancing around * Love
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:42 pm

todays not been so bad. lots of conference calls
counting the days down till my Bday and VAC *yeah!**
3+ to go
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:01 am

On a course yesterday, everyone was moaning that they only had decaff. coffee.

But no-one got off their behinds to go & buy some regular coffee, so if you're not prepared to do something about it, you should shut up & stop moaning.

I drank tea or water.

Not big on sympathy!
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:02 pm

woke up an 1hr 15min late **uugg***
managed to get up and get the kiddos and me in on time **wheeww**

well got the coffee going .. already running since i came in (8:15am CST)
this DST is really messing me up

ugg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:07 pm

I don't need DST to be screwed Big Grin

I get up early because I got to take little sister to school on the way to Uni. As I'm drinking my first (cafinated) coffee, my mom comes in the kitchen and says she'll take my sister because she's got to go there anyway

With the cafeine fresh in my blood what else can I do but start working? >.<
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 pm

Try working nights & then altering back to days on your off-duty.

That takes some adjusting.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952

Mood : Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:22 pm

I just started to drink coffee this week, since coming here to Sweden.

I have never been a coffee drinker. Love the smell but not the taste. Then about a month before we left for Sweden, my daughter introduced me to flavored creamers. YUM!!!! I love it!

When I got here to Sweden, they didn't have it!

But Tuesday I found a small little coffee/tea store that had flavored syrups to go in the coffee. woohoooo It tastes just like the creamer when I add milk to it! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 8:20 am

Oooh flavored creamers are so yum Skittles. I never really tried them before either. But my MIL brings such yummy flavors when she comes to visit the family here. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adi's Coffee Room   Adi's Coffee Room - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adi's Coffee Room
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next