The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Picture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : Test Picture 11101010
Test Picture Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Test Picture Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Test Picture 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Test Picture Empty
PostTest Picture

Test Picture 02100445472ada1d0fa8d
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Test Picture :: Comments

Re: Test Picture
Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:24 am by Max™
now that looks cool,
i got over 150 desktop pic's in my forum, but i aint got that one, its well nice.
Luky
Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:34 am by Luky
Max™ wrote:
now that looks cool,
i got over 150 desktop pic's in my forum, but i aint got that one, its well nice.

Thanks. But I made this topic for something else. You will see when I can view the movie on youtube because right now it's being processed.

I will post it later, when I can but now I have to go to college.
lilacmoon
Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:36 am by lilacmoon
Test Picture 00020175 thats cool , i still cant do that Test Picture 00020072
Luky
Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:45 am by Luky
Here you go: I made a video while i was uploading a picture and then placing it on the Realm. To be exact it's the picture in my first post. Now this is like a video tutorial. I hope you like it. Please excuse my lousy voice(I used my microphone to record my voice as well giving instructions). If you want to hear my voice I think you are going to have to increase the volume of your speakers.

Test Picture Default
Luky
Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:47 am by Luky
If you can't exactly understand what I said or you want the full sized version of the film at 1024X768 pixels let me know and I will give you a link for it so you can download it on your computers.
Nessa
Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:44 pm by Nessa
Luky wrote:
Here you go: I made a video while i was uploading a picture and then placing it on the Realm. To be exact it's the picture in my first post. Now this is like a video tutorial. I hope you like it. Please excuse my lousy voice(I used my microphone to record my voice as well giving instructions). If you want to hear my voice I think you are going to have to increase the volume of your speakers.

Test Picture Default

Great Job Luky with the video tutorial Clap Love it.Big Grin Your the best hun. Thank you. props kiss heart

Oooh Lilac I love your new smilies.. They're super cute babes Big Grin hug
Luky
Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:05 pm by Luky
Thank you very much Nessa!
I just hope it will be useful for someone who doesn't know how to upload a picture.
For more info just PM me and I will help you in any way I can. Good Luck props
// edited by Luky Moved to The Realm News/Updates Thread

Post  by Sponsored content

Test Picture

Page 1 of 1