The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Made You Smile Today?

Go down 
+5
fishes
valhalla
129joe
Nessa
Skittles
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952
What Made You Smile Today? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Made You Smile Today? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

What Made You Smile Today? Empty
PostSubject: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:21 am

Today my best friend and her 2 year old daughter came over as they usually do on Mondays. And two things really made me smile.

First, I was able to trick my best friend and husband into believing that I had a science experiment called "A Hair Fight". hehehe

You make up some story, either two different colored hairs, or a short hair and a long hair, or a hair without any coloring chemicals in it and one with chemicals, or a curly and a straight hair. Telling them that somehow they react in water and will attack each other. Meaning they will move towards each other when you put them both in water.

So you get a shallow pan, like a pie pan, and you put a small amount of water in it. You put it on the table, add one of the hairs to the water. Then you get ready to add the second hair, but you tell them to get in close, because it goes quick, and if you don't pay attention you will miss it.

So you drop that second hair in, and you smack your hand down in the water and it splashes up all over them! hehehe HAHAHAHA

Yeah I know I am cruel. The funny thing is, that I told both of them about this joke before!!! But apparently they forgot about it. lol

Second thing that made me laugh was her 2 year old daughter.

They come over while her son who is 5 goes to Pre-School. But the 2 year old sister misses her brother and she cannot wait to go pick him up!

So when the time came, her mom says. Belle, are you ready to go get Kevin? She very very quickly says yeah! And yells to me and my husband BYE!!!!! Like she couldn't get out of there quick enough.

It is probably one of those, "you had to be there" kind of things, but it was so cute and funny.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : What Made You Smile Today? 11101010
What Made You Smile Today? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What Made You Smile Today? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:27 am

Aww Thats so cute, I have a lil one who stays home while my oldest goes to school and she says the same thing, every hour, all day until we get her sister home again. haha

Oh, I'm gonna like this thread, I smile alot lately.

So far today my new Avatar makes me smile Big Grin * Models it for ya * ( Thanx Caihlem ) kiss

Ooh and my mailman , listening to really loud spanish music blasting from the postal truck while he dances around and does the daily mail.. hes a trip! LOL

I'm sure i'll be back with more soon. I feel lotsa smiles coming on today..hehe

Happy St Patty's day guys. Big Grin drunk
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
What Made You Smile Today? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100What Made You Smile Today? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Your new avatar makes all us men smile Nessa!

"What made me smile today?"

when the guy running the boring refresher course we are on this week told us all we could get off home half an hour early!
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
What Made You Smile Today? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100What Made You Smile Today? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Oh, & St. Patricks day.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
What Made You Smile Today? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Made You Smile Today? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 5:20 pm

Watching Caihlem make his night, by banning a problem child that I dealt with most of the afternoon today in the support forum! hehehe It's the little things that gives us pleasure in life!
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:22 am

skittles, what a lovely idea for a thread!. what made me smile today.....couple of funny emails that were sent to me, that's it
Back to top Go down
fishes
Banned
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 112
Life : What Made You Smile Today? 44101010

Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:52 am

A little girl eating a cream cake. I gave her a smile and she smiled back with her face covered in cream. Made my day.
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:30 am

awww fishes, that's cuuuuute!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
What Made You Smile Today? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What Made You Smile Today? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:31 am

129joe wrote:
Your new avatar makes all us men smile Nessa!

LOL Well thanx Joe, I really like her. It's Caihlem though who has a love for such beautiful things and creates these sexy works of art here.. tehe Bow

I was very suprised to find out Caihlem and Luky have been working on this new theme for The Realm and suprised me with it yesterday. Big Grin I love it. Thank you guys for everything. heart
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:33 am

Skittles wrote:
Watching Caihlem make his night, by banning a problem child that I dealt with most of the afternoon today in the support forum! hehehe It's the little things that gives us pleasure in life!

That is so true. I love watching him go at problematic members there too Skittles. LOL I get a rush outta Caihlem's evilnesh! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Having a good time with my husband today, and trying a new mixed drink at the bar/restaurant we went to. The food downright STUNK, so we decided if we couldn't enjoy the food we might as well have another drink! ROFL Good thing we live close, so it was just a quick walk, or rather stagger home. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Getting to undress women today as part of this course I'm on!

Big Grin

Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:29 pm

What course is that? Window display dressing? Putting clothes on a maniquin woman for display??? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:56 pm

No real live women & they get to undress me too!!!

Blush
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 6:17 pm

Sure wasnt finding out Caihlem is back on Support site.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Kilsek wrote:

Really? lol

Well then your probably not gonna like to ,umm hear this Kilsek ..But Caihlem was also added to staff here at the Realm as well.. * runs and hides * LOL Pink Heart
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Nessa wrote:
Kilsek wrote:

Really? lol

Well then your probably not gonna like to ,umm hear this Kilsek ..But Caihlem was also added to staff here at the Realm as well.. * runs and hides * LOL Pink Heart

What What I object!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nessa, how could you? Lucky Now I want to ban Nessa!!
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:36 am

Kilsek wrote:

Belated day that made me smile....the day that I spoke to Typlo about having Caihlem come back to the support forum, and him saying YES!!! And me talking Caihlem into coming back! hehehe

So you have me to thank for that Kilsek! muhahahaha:boxer:
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 9:30 am

Skittles wrote:
Kilsek wrote:

Belated day that made me smile....the day that I spoke to Typlo about having Caihlem come back to the support forum, and him saying YES!!! And me talking Caihlem into coming back! hehehe

So you have me to thank for that Kilsek! muhahahaha:boxer:

See Kilsek..It's her fault, see SHE did it * points to Skittles*..LOL

Luky, help save me here...lol Blush
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 7:58 pm

My son woke me up today & told me that he is in the south yorkshire rugby squad for this weekend & for the whole of next season, I'm over the moon.

I feel so proud I could burst. Big Grin hug Cool Pink Heart hyper Cheerleader Boogie props cheers heart Clap Winner All at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:42 pm

Jaq's Transformer Ipod shuffle. Smile too cute Big Grin
Back to top Go down
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female
Number of posts : 82

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Mom had a lot of gifts for her birthday ^^ She turned 49 today.

A chocolate cake is currently baking in the oven.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:23 pm

Oooh How Lovely Miss Geek. Chocolate cake you say? Mmm Yummm. I hope you all enjoy Mom's special day hun. hug

I'm living off'a 100 calorie packs of chocolate covered pretzels here hun. Fax me some cake girly, pwwwease? lol Wink
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:43 pm

My daughter playing with the neighbours little boy!
She has my wifes very strong maternal instinct.
Back to top Go down
ONECRUNCH

Male
Number of posts : 202

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? 6510
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:16 am

Helping a poor woman gather herself as her apartment just burned down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Made You Smile Today?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next