The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Made You Smile Today?

Go down 
+5
fishes
valhalla
129joe
Nessa
Skittles
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Today my best friend and her 2 year old daughter came over as they usually do on Mondays. And two things really made me smile.

First, I was able to trick my best friend and husband into believing that I had a science experiment called "A Hair Fight". hehehe

You make up some story, either two different colored hairs, or a short hair and a long hair, or a hair without any coloring chemicals in it and one with chemicals, or a curly and a straight hair. Telling them that somehow they react in water and will attack each other. Meaning they will move towards each other when you put them both in water.

So you get a shallow pan, like a pie pan, and you put a small amount of water in it. You put it on the table, add one of the hairs to the water. Then you get ready to add the second hair, but you tell them to get in close, because it goes quick, and if you don't pay attention you will miss it.

So you drop that second hair in, and you smack your hand down in the water and it splashes up all over them! hehehe HAHAHAHA

Yeah I know I am cruel. The funny thing is, that I told both of them about this joke before!!! But apparently they forgot about it. lol

Second thing that made me laugh was her 2 year old daughter.

They come over while her son who is 5 goes to Pre-School. But the 2 year old sister misses her brother and she cannot wait to go pick him up!

So when the time came, her mom says. Belle, are you ready to go get Kevin? She very very quickly says yeah! And yells to me and my husband BYE!!!!! Like she couldn't get out of there quick enough.

It is probably one of those, "you had to be there" kind of things, but it was so cute and funny.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:00 pm

i was having a bad day at work, then my partner sent me a text making me smile as she always does.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 11101010
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:13 pm

That's really sweet Max. Aint it funny how little things like that can change your whole mood sometimes? Love

White Chicks is Hilarious Skittles. LOL My face hurts from laughing so much after that movie. Big Grin

Theraputic Joe? Really? Cuz I'd love to just rip up all the carpeting in my place and put in hardwood flooring instead, I just dread thinking about all that work. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:37 pm

Today I got to talk to a new friend that I have made from Facebook, on the phone.

He too is from Sweden, and oh his accent is just wonderful!!! hehe I love his voice!!!
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Theraputic Joe? Really? Cuz I'd love to just rip up all the carpeting in my place and put in hardwood flooring instead, I just dread thinking about all that work. LOL[/quote]

Go for it, rip out the carpet - you'll love it!!!

It's the expense of the hardwood flooring that's the hard bit & the fitting if you do it yourselves, get someone in to fit it, just get stuck in to the ripping out!
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 1:48 am

Gas central heating boiler went in today, hurray!! we're making progress!
Back to top Go down
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:41 pm

Joe made me smile with that getting even joke
excellent, thanks Joe
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:48 pm

Talking to my new friend from Sweden on the phone again, several times today. We laughed our heads off this evening, until my stomach hurt from laughing sooo hard. lol

Also I found out today that another friend I met from Facebook who is from Canada, is going to come here to Sweden to visit me and help me thru a difficult time, in 2 weeks and she is going to stay with me for 3 weeks!!! woohooooo
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Hull City won promotion to the Premier League in England, I love to see the little underdogs get their day in the limelight.
I hope they survive & hold their own!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Made You Smile Today?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3