The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Made You Smile Today?

Go down 
+5
fishes
valhalla
129joe
Nessa
Skittles
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Today my best friend and her 2 year old daughter came over as they usually do on Mondays. And two things really made me smile.

First, I was able to trick my best friend and husband into believing that I had a science experiment called "A Hair Fight". hehehe

You make up some story, either two different colored hairs, or a short hair and a long hair, or a hair without any coloring chemicals in it and one with chemicals, or a curly and a straight hair. Telling them that somehow they react in water and will attack each other. Meaning they will move towards each other when you put them both in water.

So you get a shallow pan, like a pie pan, and you put a small amount of water in it. You put it on the table, add one of the hairs to the water. Then you get ready to add the second hair, but you tell them to get in close, because it goes quick, and if you don't pay attention you will miss it.

So you drop that second hair in, and you smack your hand down in the water and it splashes up all over them! hehehe HAHAHAHA

Yeah I know I am cruel. The funny thing is, that I told both of them about this joke before!!! But apparently they forgot about it. lol

Second thing that made me laugh was her 2 year old daughter.

They come over while her son who is 5 goes to Pre-School. But the 2 year old sister misses her brother and she cannot wait to go pick him up!

So when the time came, her mom says. Belle, are you ready to go get Kevin? She very very quickly says yeah! And yells to me and my husband BYE!!!!! Like she couldn't get out of there quick enough.

It is probably one of those, "you had to be there" kind of things, but it was so cute and funny.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 1:00 am

Seeing the smile and the joy and the little extra step that Joe has now, since he is has gotten to see me tonight!!! Or rather this morning.
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 6:16 pm

Getting home from work after a horrendous shift.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 11101010
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:01 pm

Uugh, I was having such a miserable day today, pressed for time, frustrated, and late as usual! haha

But the most random thing happened to me at the mall today that made me blush and smile. I went to go return some clothing at a WAY out of the way mall out of town which kinda had me PO'd and like my driving, blazing through the weekend mall traffic to get this task over with.

So I exchanged the article of clothing and as I was leaving the entrance of the store I noticed a loud speaker go on and started playing Merengue music, so I paused for a moment to tryn focus on where this beautiful music was coming from, when I notice 2 gentlemen on a display in the middle of the mall both staring at me ,smiling. One proceeded to jump over this display counter as to approach me but stopped about 10 ft away from me as the people passed btwn us and asked quite loudly " Would you dance with me beautiful?" and extended his hand smiling. So of course I said yes. lol and we danced the merengue on a white marble platform in the middle of some strange crowded mall. And just like that it was over, he jumped down and help me down, simply smiled and said Thanks for the dance, winked and walked away.

As I stood there smiling for a moment to my horror I heard clapping and turned around and realized like 15 people where standing there smiling staring at me. Oh, My, God, was I so embarrassed. Totally blushing, I just ran smiling, laughing out of that mall so fast. LOL

I don't know who this person was, and will most probably never see him again. But he definitely made me smile today. Blush
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 7:47 am

Awww that is a great story! So you knew how to do the Merengue? I am impressed! I wish I could have seen it!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:02 pm

tehe Yes, I learned to Salsa and Merengue very young from my Latino family and friends back home. Both are very beautiful dances and alot of fun to do. It's very rare tho that I hear latin music out here in florida really so randomly. ha Just hearing it makes me wanna dance. Wink feels like a slice of home.lol hug
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 5:56 pm

I have always wanted to learn that dance. I used to be a dancer, but never had the chance to master the difference dances.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:06 am

Really, Oh If we ever meethun, Id dance with you and teach you so quickly, its really easy really alot of hip shakin, twirling and dipping really..lol Im sure u'd be great at it hun Wink kiss
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Not with my knees. lol And back. lol

This would be me afterwards What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Injured
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 4:12 pm

hahah silly. Oooh the smilies. Shoot. I forgot to do the smilies, tehe. Thanx for the reminding me, again. LOL kiss
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Booking our flights to Dublin on Thursday!!!!!

Back on Monday unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Ahh, that sounds like fun , Joe. Big Grin I'd like to plan a trip myself sometime soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female
Number of posts : 82

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:50 pm

What made me smile today : Knowing that the day when I will have my progressive blindness cured isn't so far.

Yesterday, while I was reading the newspaper while drinking coffee at the Tim Hortons, I read an article about the results of a gene therapy test who has just been done on young adults affected by the Leber's congenital amaurosis - I have this disease.

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080428/full/news.2008.786.html
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080428/eye_study_080428/20080428?hub=Health
http://www.ffb.ca/news-release.php?hc=2&sub=0

I hope I can have this treatment one day, so I will able to go out without being afraid to get caught by nightime's darkness.
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:38 am

Got a couple of bargains on the car boot sale this morning, saved quite a bit of money.
Always better in my pocket than in someone elses.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:15 am

That's great news Miss Geek, I'd be pretty excited to hear that hun . Big Grin hug

Saving money always does feel good, doesn't it , joe? Wink

What made me smile the morning was seeing some ones replaced Caihlem's new avatar on the support forum with a pic of a girl screaming. haha LOL Pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:46 am

ROFL !!!

What made me smile just one minute ago : Seeing that dragonfir731 has posted about Typlo's School girl rank XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:04 am

I noticed that to Miss Geek LOL I really like the new lovely shade of pink hes wearing there now hun. Wink Suits him well. ROFL heart
Back to top Go down
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:26 am

hehe, that Plouplou, that's what happens when you suggest girly pink as the color for graphic team XD I remembered that, so when I seeked support for my temporary style issue, I told him that I would make him a schoolgirl avatar if he doesn't reply ROFL
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Rofl That is to funny hun. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:13 pm

A friend of mine sent me something very sweet online today.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:25 am

That's really nice Skittles. Wink

Today ,Caihlem on voice really made me smile. kiss
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:45 am

An invite to a party later this month!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:14 am

Oh parties are fun. Wink

My dog Kayla made me smile today. She woke me up with her cold wet nose in my eye at 6am, like an alarm clock. Puppy death breath and all, she's just too cute Love
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:03 am

I went out for brunch with a friend I haven't seen in a long while today, to one of our old favorite resturants we haven't been to in months and even the waitress remembered us and brought us our regular drinks without us even asking. She was just so sweet. We chatted the whole time while eating our soup and salads. Some times it's really just a great waitress that can completely make your day. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:34 pm

The builder came today & I helped him rip out our old kitchen cupboards, brute force, crowbars & demolition - very therapeutic.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm

Yesterday I went to lunch and shopping with my best friend and my husband. And I had fun teasing a good friend of mine on Facebook. lol

Today, watching White Chicks again, as it makes me laugh my head off. Love that movie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Made You Smile Today?   What Made You Smile Today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Made You Smile Today?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next