The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mavsfan41

Number of posts : 12
Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-05

Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:52 pm

My name is Joe and I hope this place lives up to all the hype that Nessa has told me. lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P 11101010
Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:57 pm

LOL Hey you..Welcome to The Realm goofy Razz Thanx for signing up Sweety..Make yourself at home hug ..I'm still working on stuff here..messing with the configs..feel free to start your own threads..I'm glad ya came props
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
mavsfan41

Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:00 pm

I'm sure you'll do a good job. If I'm going to make myself at home, then I'm getting into my boxers and laying on the couch. Move over woman! lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:01 pm

Rofl
Back to top Go down
mavsfan41

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:05 pm

Do you have any qtips? I need to clean my ears. lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:07 pm

Qtips?..*hands you some* ..Just go easy with the toenail clipping on my couch booger Razz heart
Back to top Go down
mavsfan41

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:09 pm

Saweet a good qtip can be better than sex sometimes. Oh you're in luck I clipped them the other day. Wink Can I paint your toes?
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:15 pm

Nope cant paint my toes..i'm very busy..mover and shaker here..No time to rest..I'm about to groom my puppy, she needs a haircut...bad! LOL
Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P 101_0235
scratch
Back to top Go down
mavsfan41

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:18 pm

Aww how cute! Ok then i'll just wait until you go to sleep then I'll paint them. I hope you like hot pink toes. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 pm

Big Grin Hot pinks my favorite color hyper I'm wearing Hot pink rite now Wink And hey, not many people can pull that color off, like me..*Models it for ya * See Smile

*leaves Toes separater thingy out for ya later* Whistle
Back to top Go down
mavsfan41

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:27 pm

I dont believe you're wearing hot pink. You'll have to prove it to me. lol I have some pink dress shirts, because real men wear pink. Big Grin

Nice make sure you leave your feet out from under the covers, I'm not crawling under the covers like I'm caving. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:35 pm

Yessss, Big Grin real men "DO" wear pink ,thank you LOL I been tryna get my hubby in a pink polo shirt for the longest..Ain't happening No Some men can be so stubborn.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
mavsfan41

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:37 pm

Tell him you'll divorce him if he doesn't wear it. lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:41 pm

Or I can tryn sneak it on him while he sleeps and post pic's of it on the net instead LOL

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:41 pm

He'd sooo kill me Rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:47 pm

Yes I would. Runs away to sharpen kitchen knives
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:50 pm

Blush Pink looks good on guys..period Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:59 pm

My dad wears pink polos on occasion. I just think it's a liiittle too sweet..kinda like marshmallow fluff. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 8:08 pm

Rofl And who ever said marshmellow fluff was bad? Lick Neener
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 9:00 pm

I didn"t say it was bad, just too sweet.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 9:23 pm

But You're super sweet tho kiss

Besides your dad's a masculine man, and it doesn't look fluffy on him ,goober!.. And with those eyes and that tan..Hell pink loooks good on guys..I'm so getting you a pink polo..watch Moon
Back to top Go down
mavsfan41

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 9:37 pm

You two just hijacked my thread. LOL

I know lots of guys that refuse to wear pink. I guess you just have to have the right look in order to pull it off. Maybe you should start with some pink bike leathers. LOL just kidding put the knives down. Razz
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 4:42 am

lol...hello....how did you meet nessa before this forum?. you're going to love it here, i know i do
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:25 pm

He's from CS, I dragged him over here too Razz
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:37 pm

You should sign up to CS, Daniel..Its quite an experience LOL Just stay outta the public threads for at least the 1st week .. the welcoming committee there isnt every friendly..at first. they're like sharks in the waters over there. Its frightening at times, I swear. And yet, It's really my home site on the net b4 myspace or anything else. CS is a twisted lil society that's for sure LOL CS is highly addicting

www.cybersocieties.com

Go there if you wanna..But KNOW, you are no longer in the safety of Nessa's Realm No CS is a whole other world hun LOL Be safe hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P   Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new Nessa forced me to join. :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next