The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real and lasting love

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male
Number of posts : 71
Real and lasting love Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Real and lasting love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-15

Real and lasting love Empty
PostSubject: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 7:49 am

Hello everyone.
his is a topic which i have brought up on another website, namely eyes2eyes.com but I have reasos to beieve that the group who is on here will be giving me more answers or rather, opinions.
My girlfriend having introduced herself as such on another topic, i will therefore not reiterat except to confirm.
So to the point. I have experience or I should say, am still experiencing a total change of heart since this happened. For years I had not had real love at al. And when i looked for it, all I found was hurts and disappointments. But to those of you who have found true and real love, did it also change you as a person, in addition t making you happy?
And I am talking about real and lasting, and solid love here, not about what some peole call love and which is only sex or a very short attraction.
Considering that I found that love very unexpectedly, and that I di nothing to obtain it, I consider this growing feeling very itense and beautiful. So, I shall be waiting for opinions.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Real and lasting love 11101010
Real and lasting love Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Real and lasting love Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Real and lasting love 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 8:06 am

Real and lasting love eh? I fell in love with my husband the minute I laid eyes on him. I knew then it was gonna be forever. Been married 7 yrs now Smile 2 beautiful lil girls. I'm very blessed..But like everything else in life. Love take time, patience, dedication and a whole lot of compromising. LOL
It's great when u fall in love. those intense feeling, are so overwhelming sometimes. Congrats on finding love John Love
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
blairwitch

Female
Number of posts : 13
Real and lasting love Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Real and lasting love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 3:23 pm

awww, how beautiful. i also have found love in the form of my fiance. we've been together nearly 3 years now. We have our arguments and fights yes, but i couldn't be without him. i love him like i've never loved anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227

Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 4:51 pm

So sweet hug

Im afraid when I met the 'love of my life' she had to move away because her parents split up, never found someone quite so special ever since Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 2:17 pm

Neither on my side

Thought I had... until she ran away with Johnny boy Leatherface
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Real and lasting love Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Real and lasting love Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 7:53 pm

Caihlem wrote:
Neither on my side

Thought I had... until she ran away with Johnny boy Leatherface

Aww. I'm sorry to hear that Caihlem, she's not worthy of your love hun. hug
Back to top Go down
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 2:47 am

Ah and by the way, she comes here next week. Sorry to sound so happy when the two poster above don't, which I am very sory about, mates. But I had it before, and I know how it feels.
I know what being hurts, believe me, and it is also another reason to appreciate this precious love even more.cheers to all. John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 9:54 am

Well she's been trying (badly) to get back at me since (such a pity I'm ither jealous and will kill or just "don't give a sh~t")

Anywa, I'llprobably be seeing hr again Friday evening
Back to top Go down
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 am

Well I wish you better luck, my good fellow. Relationships aren't always easy, and when love can be a very enjoyable fire, it can also burn you when it is no longer shared. I have been there, and don't wish to be there again. My girl friend has lovingly and patiently removed the fears that I had of being hurt once more. Good day to all. John
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 9:37 am

dont give up on love caihlem love will find you when you least expect it , dont give up huni :santa:
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 1:37 am

lilacmoon wrote:
dont give up on love caihlem love will find you when you least expect it , dont give up huni :santa:

I completely agree Lilac. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DpIzyG7zKE

Whistle

Love Happens hug
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 8:51 am

love the song nessa , hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real and lasting love   Real and lasting love Empty

Back to top Go down

Real and lasting love
Page 1 of 1